Summer Training Program
The world as we know it is changing at a breakneck speed - the technologies and code evolving quicker than the text books. This calls for a learning pedagogy that goes beyond the classroom and bridges the gap between academia and professional world. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is proud to announce the Summer Training Program for students undergoing B.Tech /B.E / MCA, M.Sc. IT, B.Sc.IT, BCA and PGDCA.
Here's a cursory glance at some of the courses offered by HPE across key Indian cities from May to August - Programming Techniques using 'C' and 'C++', PHP, VLSI, VHDL & PCB Design, Data Structure using C Language, Core Java, J2EE - Hibernate with Spring Framework, J2EE - Struts with Hibernate Framework, Android, ASP.NET With C#, Embedded & Robotics-Basics & Advanced, ARM, Linux Administration with Scripting, Networking concepts with security, VLSI, VHDL & PCB Design & Big Data-Programming & Development.
At a Glance:
- Successfully running for the past 8+ Years
- Trained more than 1,50,000 students till date
- Courseware would be provided by HPE.
- Learn by HPE Authorized Instructors and get an edge in your career building skills
- Get yourself assessed on Cloud Based Assessment Platform and be certified.
Fields marked with * are compulsory.
Mobile Number and Email will be used for further communication. Hence, ensure to furnish the mobile number through which we can contact you.
Mobile number and Email has to be verified to continue further with the processes.
In case no program is active, you can use the Sign Up page after which you will be informed about the new programs and courses.
Choosing a month does not necessarily means that a batch will be available for you in that particular month. It is just for analysis purpose.
Helpline Contact Number and Support ID will be available after we open Registration for Summer Training Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Beware of misleading websites. Please note ‘www.hpcomputer.in’ or ‘www.hpesindia.com’ are NOT Authorized Hewlett Packard Enterprise Summer Training Program Partners. For any queries, please write to eVerify@hpe.com and we will provide the necessary clarifications.
For Summer Training related query,
Or write an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise has been conducting Training Program for the last 8 years with great success in India.
- The trainings will be conducted by Hewlett Packard Enterprise partners.
- All trainers who will conduct training are authorized Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner trainers.
- At all locations the training will be delivered by Hewlett Packard Enterprise Training Partner Professionals ONLY.
- The fees has to be paid in form of Demand Draft or Online
- Cash will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- An amount of Rs. 2500/- + Taxes has to be paid for enrollment to reserve your seat.
- Full fees to be paid before the start of the Program.
- In case of DD, please write your Name, Student ID, Program Name, Course, Training Location, Contact number and Email ID on the back of your demand draft.
- DD should be made in favour of "Hewlett Packard Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd., Payable at Bengaluru".
- Please send your DD along with Registration form to the below mentioned address:
To, Mr. Amit Dwivedi
Hewlett Packard Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd.
Building No:-02, DLF CYBERGREEN, 1st to 5th Floors
- In case of Online Payment, you have to send the Registration form and T&C's to the above mentioned address of Gurgaon.
- THE TRAINING HAS LIMITED SEATS, HENCE WE SUGGEST YOU TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT IN ADVANCE.
- FEES once paid is neither refundable nor transferable.
Be a "Star Performer" at your Training Location !!
- Batch topper of each course will be awarded as "Star Performer" of that location.
- There would be separate star performer for 4 weeks & 6 weeks courses.
Who will be elligible:
- Student who will score min 80% marks in online assessment followed by 80% attendance.
- Anyone who is an Undergraduate, Graduate or Post Graduate which includes B.Tech /B.E / MCA, M.Sc. IT, B.Sc.IT, BCA and PGDCA.
- Students studying in first year to final year can undergo this program.
- The training is also designed to fulfill the requirements of the 6th semester students who wish to do Industrial Training, a mandatory part of their curriculum.
- Students who wish to upgrade their existing skills can also undergo the program.
- Students who want to do International Certifications should do this program.
- You can change the course/location before selecting a batch after that you can send the request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will get a certificate from Hewlett Packard Enterprise on *successful completion of the program.
*Successful Completion is when the students adheres the policy terms laid down by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- 40% attendance is mandatory to get the certificate of participation.(CoP) however for grade based certificate student has to give online assessment.
- The batches are formed after analysing the universities examination schedule and details of the same will be shared through SMS/Emails.
- Visit student panel to get the batch schedule of your location.
- Once your payment gets verified, your Training Confirmation Letter will be available in student panel.
- Please ensure that your profile is completely filled,without this the Training Letter can not be printed.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise is in education sector for 30 years.
- Unmatched quality.
- You get associated with No. 1 IT company.
- Get Hewlett Packard Enterprise training certificate and project letter on successful completion of program.
- Every year approximately 20k studenst are trained in varoius programs conducted by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Qualified Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner trainers with good experience will deliver such trainings.
- Specifically designed programs based on industry requirements.
- Adequate conceptual and practical sessions.
- Preparing you for global career.
The certificates will be reprinted in the following cases after the verification:
- Mistake in the name of the course.
- Mistake in the grade.
- Mistake in the duration
- Loss or damage to the certificate by the candidate.
Please write an email to email@example.com for more details.
- Please visit www.hpepro.com regularly to get the updates.
- The number of seats are limited hence the allocation will be done on "First Come First Serve" .
- Students can bring their laptop for certain benefits.
- Refund is possible only for cases where Hewlett Packard Enterprise declares the cancellation of any training location/course however alternate location/course in the same training program will be offered and the paid amount can be adjusted.
- You will get the certificate distribution details through SMS/Email.
- Student should bring their Photo ID proof to collect the Certificate.
- Your representative can collect the certificate on your behalf however the person should bring student's photo ID proof and an authority letter duly signed by the student.
- The training certificate is to be collected within 3 months after the training completion.Company will not be liable to issue the certificate after the stipulated time period.
- All the Certificates and Project Letter will be issued within 15 days of successful completion of the trainings however these timelines are subject to change due to business reasons.
- After SignUp you will have to select the course in which you want to do the training.
- You need to send the Registration Form (the print out can be taken from the our website by logging in with your Student ID and Password), T&C's duly signed along with the Demand Draft / Payment Receipt to reserve your seat.
- The batch size may vary with Location and Course.
- We have a good Student Trainer Ratio for effective learning.
You are required to send the documents along with your fee which are given below:
- Print out of Registration Form.
- Signed copy of T&C's (Second Sheet of Registration Form).
- Demand Draft / Payment Receipt.
- Please write your Name, Student ID,Program Name,Course,Training Location,Contact number and Email ID on the back side of the demand draft.
The duration of the program is 4 weeks & 6 weeks depending upon the courses you choose.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise training partner trainers will deliver the training across all locations.
Courses which comes under Summer Training Program are mentioned below:
- Asp.net with C#
- Big Data
- Core Java
- Core Java with Android
- Data Structure using C Language
- Embedded & Robotics - Basics & Advanced
- J2EE - Hibernate with Spring Framework
- J2EE - Struts with Hibernate Framework
- Linux Administration with Scripting
- Networking Concepts with Security
- PHP with Wordpress
- Programming Techniques using C & C++
- VLSI, VHDL & PCB Design
[Few courses are location specific]
Asp .net With C#
Data Structure Using C Language
J2EE-Struts With Hibernate Framework
Embedded & Robotics Basics And Advanced
Linux Administration With Scripting
Networking Concepts With Security
PHP With WordPress
VLSI VHDL & PCB Design
Big Data - Programming & Development
Core Java With Android
J2EE-Spring With Hibernate Framework